Mrs Kipling, on the comeback trail following a disappointing effort in the American Oaks (gr. IT), returns to action against 10 rivals in Oak Tree's $100,000 Harold C. Ramser Sr. Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Santa Anita Park Oct. 24.
Jason, Evan, and James Scully of twinspires.com preview the Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT). Plus picks for the Alabama (gr. I). Watch Video
American Oaks (gr. IT) runner-up Well Monied heads a full field of 3-year-old fillies for the $350,000 Del Mar Oaks (gr. IT) Aug. 22 on the turf at the seaside track.
Starlarks flew from last for jockey Alex Solis to head Strawberry Tart in the final couple of jumps, winning the San Clemente Handicap (gr. IIT) in an 11-1 surprise at Del Mar Aug. 1.
Hollywood Oaks (gr. II) winner Carlsbad makes her turf debut as the 120-pound high weight in the $150,000 San Clemente Handicap (gr. IIT) at Del Mar Aug. 1.
The undefeated Arizona firecracker Carlsbad puts her five-race win streak on the line in the $100,000 Railbird Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-old fillies at Hollywood Park May 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- March Into Amsterdam Off Two Stakes Victories