Admiral Kitten will take on familiar foes Stormy Len, Jack Milton, and War Dancer when he aims for his second grade I win in the $500,000 Jamaica Handicap Oct. 5 at Belmont Park.
Forte Dei Marmi completed his climb to the top of the stakes ladder Sept. 15 with a victory in the Northern Dancer Turf Stakes (Can-IT) at Woodbine, the first grade I score for the veteran turf runner.
Forte Dei Marmi, looking to improve on his third-place effort of a year ago, heads a field of seven entered in the $300,000 Northern Dancer Turf Stakes (Can-IT) Presented by Vtech Sept. 15 at Woodbine.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's homebred Admiral Kitten closed with a strong late run in the Aug. 17 Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT) at Arlington Park, then opened to a 1 1/4-length victory to win his first grade I.
Ten domestic and three European-based 3-year-olds comprise a field of 13 for the $500,000 Secretariat Stakes (gr. IT) Aug. 17 on the turf course at Arlington Park, with Jack Milton established as the 3-1 favorite.
Infinite Magic, overlooked at 12-1 odds, prevailed by head over Admiral Kitten and Stormy Len to register his first graded stakes win in the $200,000 American Derby (gr. IIIT) July 13 over the Arlington Park turf.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose