Blofeld remained undefeated in three starts with a dominating win as the odds-on choice in the $250,000 Nasua Stakes (gr. III) for 2-year-olds at Aqueduct Racetrack Nov. 2.
Eased just off the pace in the turn by red-hot jockey John Velazquez, Blofeld then rallied along the rail to win the $200,000 Futurity Stakes (gr. II) by three-quarters of a length Oct. 5 at Belmont Park.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze heads a field of nine in the $200,000 Endine Handicap (gr. III) at Delaware Park Saturday, a six-furlong affair for fillies and mares.
Kinsman Stable's Ebony Breeze made her patented late run, closing from last in a short five-horse field to defeat a game Storm Minstrel and win the $100,000 My Juliet Stakes by a neck Saturday afternoon at Philadelphia Park.
Former hurdler Dreadnaught won an all-out stretch duel with Certifiably Crazy for his first graded stakes victory in the $150,000 Red Smith Handicap (gr. IIT) at 1 3/8 miles on the Aqueduct turf Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Rodriguez Suspended, Fined for Positives
- Palace Malice in First Work Back for Pletcher
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Godolphin One-Two in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Another Chapter for John Nerud