Stanford is back for a repeat bid in the $1.25 million Charles Town Classic (G2).
A filly by Tapit -- Silver Wolf sells to agents Alex Solis II and Jason Litt for a record $1.9 million April 22 at the OBS Spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Undefeated champion My Miss Aurelia, among the favorites for the Breeders' Cup Ladies' Classic (gr. I), breezed a half-mile in :48 at Santa Anita Oct. 28 in preparation for her Nov. 2 World Championships race.
A strapping gray or roan colt by Tapit was bought for $700,000 by Stonestreet Thoroughbreds to top the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 11.
Led by the $122,000 given for a half-sister to grade II winner Dream Rush, the Sept. 24 session of the 2007 Keeneland September yearling sale again produced lofty percentage increases over the corresponding 2006 session.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture