Steve Davison and Jake Haddad have purchased Len Ragozin's The Sheets, a New York-based publishing company.
Randy Gullatt and Steve Davison of Twin Creeks are basking in the fact they have both a Derby and an Oaks contender this year in Mission Impazible and Age of Humor.
Lenny Shulman talks with Twin Creeks Racing Stable's Steve Davison, co-owner of Mission Impazible. Presented by Taylor Made Stallions. Watch Video
Mayo On the Side, a grade I winner over Azeri, delivered her first foal, a Speightstown filly April 2 at Steve Davison's Twin Creeks Farm near Versailles, Ky.
She Says It Best, winner of the 2005 Darley Alcibiades Stakes (gr. II), has been sold privately after being retired from competition following an injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records