Buyers of 94 of the 3,605 yearlings sold during the 2008 Keeneland September yearling sale requested tests for exogenous anabolic steroids during the 15-session auction which ran from Sept. 8-23 in Central Kentucky. Keeneland reported all tests were returned negative.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection