The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Justice announced Aug. 22 that Sterling Suffolk Racecourse LLC will pay a civil penalty of $1.25 million to resolve violations of the Clean Water Act.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- KHRC Drug Tests: Turfway Meet 'Cleanest'
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- KY House Speaker: Gambling Amendment Dead
- Trainer Michael D'Angelo Dies at 55