Centaur Inc., owner of Hoosier Park in Indiana, closed Oct. 30 on a $1-billion financing package, almost half of which will be used to develop a slot-machine casino at Hoosier.
One day after it was announced, the dispersal of 25 horses owned by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert has been cancelled because of "unforeseen timing complications," according to William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm, which was in charge of preparing the horses for sale.
Donn Handicap winner Stephen Got Even and multiple grade I winner Tomisue's Delight are among 25 horses that will be dispersed by Stephen and Tomisue Hilbert at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale on Feb. 11 in Lexington, Ky.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even was retired to stand stud at William S. Farish's Lane's End Farm near Versailles, KY.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Dialed In Colt Reckling Graduates at Saratoga
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- First Winners for Crossbow, Gattopardo
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers