Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Gloria de Campeao, winner of the 2010 Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I), will begin his stallion career in Sweden.
Gloria de Campeao sprung a 16-1 upset and odds-on favorite Midshipman finished fifth in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 1 (UAE-III), the featured event on opening day at brand new Meydan Racecourse Jan. 28 in Dubai.
Favored Natagora dictated the pace and then held off all challengers in spite of tiring in the final furlong to register a half-length victory in the stanjamesuk.com One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) contested at Newmarket May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- TOBA December Member of the Month
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- HRRN en Espanol to Cover Clásico del Caribe