Musir continues on the comeback trail March 2 at Meydan in search of his first win in more than a year in the $250,000 Zabeel Mile Sponsored by Stud Estreal Energia (UAE-II).
Gloria de Campeao, winner of the 2010 Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I), will begin his stallion career in Sweden.
Gloria de Campeao sprung a 16-1 upset and odds-on favorite Midshipman finished fifth in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 1 (UAE-III), the featured event on opening day at brand new Meydan Racecourse Jan. 28 in Dubai.
Favored Natagora dictated the pace and then held off all challengers in spite of tiring in the final furlong to register a half-length victory in the stanjamesuk.com One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) contested at Newmarket May 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin