A new approach to handicapping horse racing from sports data company STATS aims to help handicappers uncover their own overlooked gems.
STATS LLC, the world's leading sports technology company, and Equibase Company, the Thoroughbred industry's official database, today announced the launch of a new interactive past performance product called STATS Race LensTM.
Monmouth Park will become the first U.S. racetrack, and first New Jersey outlet of any kind, to offer daily fantasy sports games when it launches its fantasy sports website Jan. 2.
The new partnership, announced Aug. 9, should lead to innovative handicapping products.
An infographic celebrating the Breeders' Cup 30th Anniversary. view infographic
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- 'Crook' 50th Black-Type Winner for Freud
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator