Equibase Company announced Feb. 16 the expansion of racing statistics available on equibase.com with the addition of complete starts information for every jockey, trainer, and owner.
Interactive past performance tool is being offered as a standalone product.
A new approach to handicapping horse racing from sports data company STATS aims to help handicappers uncover their own overlooked gems.
STATS LLC, the world's leading sports technology company, and Equibase Company, the Thoroughbred industry's official database, today announced the launch of a new interactive past performance product called STATS Race LensTM.
Monmouth Park will become the first U.S. racetrack, and first New Jersey outlet of any kind, to offer daily fantasy sports games when it launches its fantasy sports website Jan. 2.
The new partnership, announced Aug. 9, should lead to innovative handicapping products.
An infographic celebrating the Breeders' Cup 30th Anniversary. view infographic
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
A Guide to North American Thoroughbred Sales Download Now!
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial