Favored Delightful Mary, a champion in Canada as a 2 year old, returned from a 15-month absence to win the Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) with a smart late charge June 1 at Woodbine.
Canada's champion 2-year-old filly of 2010 Delightful Mary is scheduled to make her first start in more than a year Saturday, June 1 in the $150,000 Hendrie Stakes at Woodbine.
Acting Naughty had her consistency rewarded with her first stakes victory in the $149,689 Whimsical (Can-III) at Woodbine April 28, coming from off the pace in her seasonal debut.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio