The New York Thoroughbred Breeders' annual stallion season auction begins at 3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24 and continues through 3 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28.
The Florida Thoroughbred Farm Managers' "Horsemen Helping Horsemen" charity auction of no-guarantee stallion seasons has begun online at Starquine.com and will run through Jan. 21.
A substantial portion of the company Starquine.com, the leader in online Thoroughbred sales in North America, has been acquired by PM Advertising, a full-service agency with expertise in web development and Thoroughbred marketing.
The 2009 Thoroughbred Political Action Committee Stallion Season Auction held by the New York Thoroughbred Breeders is under way and wraps up at 8 p.m. EST Feb. 12.
Starquine, a horse listing service, and RaceReadySales, which lists juveniles, have formed a partnership to sell and purchase mares, foals, yearlings, juveniles, horses of racing age and stallion seasons online.
Starquine.com is offering a new Internet service for consignors selling horses at public auction. The service allows sellers to list the horses in their consignments online before sale company catalogues are printed. The service will allow prospective buyers to search each horse's entire pedigree, not just the dam and sire.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Ben's Cat Seeks Governor's Cup
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- Night Prowler Well-Spotted in Rich Penn Mile
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- 2-Year-Olds Prep for Barretts Del Mar Sale
- WGOH: Restoring, Not Expanding
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes