Even-money morning-line favorite Grazen drew post position 3 for the $200,000 California Cup Classic presented by City National Bank at the draw breakfast Sept. 30.
Zensational is trainer Bob Baffert's newest sprint star. The front-running 3-year-old son of Unbridled's Song became a grade I winner in his stakes debut, leading all the way to win the $300,000 Triple Bend Handicap at Hollywood Park July 5.
Fourteen sprinters get their shot at grade I glory in an unpredictable renewal of the $300,000 Triple Bend Handicap at Hollywood Park July 5.
Noble Court, closing furiously from the back of the field after following a ferocious pace, surged past the leaders on the far outside to win the $100,000 Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) in the final strides at Hollywood Park June 6.
Sierra Sunset is scheduled to make his first start since winning the 2008 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) when he faces 10 rivals in the $100,000 Ack Ack Handicap (gr. III) at Hollywood Park June 6.
Odds-on choice Georgie Boy turned the $150,000 San Carlos Handicap (gr. II) into a procession at Santa Anita Feb. 21 with a long sustained move from off the pace in the seven-furlong event.
Tom and Evan analyze the San Carlos Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita on February 21. The Wizard's Spotlight Play is Race 1 at Fair Grounds on Saturday.
California-bred Georgie Boy looked like he was back in top form when he won the Sunshine Millions Sprint Jan. 24, making him a formidable favorite for the $150,000 San Carlos Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita Feb. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow