The Board of Trustees of Blood-Horse Publications announced Aug. 26 that Stacy V. Bearse will retire as president and CEO of the company, effective Nov. 1, 2010, after two decades of service.
Blood-Horse Publications will publish a combined issue of The Blood-Horse dated Dec. 26, 2009-Jan. 2, 2010 that will feature "Year in Review" and "Auctions Digest." The issue will go to press Dec. 28.
Marla Bickel, Janet Landry, and Ellen Kiser were elected as officers of Blood-Horse Publications by the company's board of trustees at their annual summer meeting last week in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Blood-Horse Publications and Equine Vision announced Wednesday a licensing agreement that will make 360-degree, three-dimensional stallion videos available through the stallion reference, StallionRegister.com.
- By Ron Mitchell
The Blood-Horse has a new logo and adopted a new corporate name to better reflect the diversity of the company, according to publisher Stacy V. Bearse, president and CEO. Previously operated as The Blood-Horse Inc., the company will now operate as Blood-Horse Publications.
Racing, breeding, and industry news
Most Popular Stories
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase