Blazing Speed swept around the early leaders in the stretch of the April 26 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin and found another gear in the final 100 meters to win by two lengths.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
African Rose, the only filly in the field, held on for a determined neck victory in the Ladbrokes Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Doncaster Sept. 13.
Red Clubs earned a long overdue group I win with a decisive victory in the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 8
Taking on 18 opponents – the largest field in the history of Haydock Park's Sprint Cup (Eng-I) – surprising Tante Rose rallied from the back of the pack to overtake defending champion Somnus near the wire to win by a short head.
Most Popular Stories
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired