Blazing Speed swept around the early leaders in the stretch of the April 26 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin and found another gear in the final 100 meters to win by two lengths.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
African Rose, the only filly in the field, held on for a determined neck victory in the Ladbrokes Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Doncaster Sept. 13.
Red Clubs earned a long overdue group I win with a decisive victory in the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 8
Taking on 18 opponents – the largest field in the history of Haydock Park's Sprint Cup (Eng-I) – surprising Tante Rose rallied from the back of the pack to overtake defending champion Somnus near the wire to win by a short head.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection