Blazing Speed swept around the early leaders in the stretch of the April 26 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin and found another gear in the final 100 meters to win by two lengths.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
African Rose, the only filly in the field, held on for a determined neck victory in the Ladbrokes Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Doncaster Sept. 13.
Red Clubs earned a long overdue group I win with a decisive victory in the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 8
Taking on 18 opponents – the largest field in the history of Haydock Park's Sprint Cup (Eng-I) – surprising Tante Rose rallied from the back of the pack to overtake defending champion Somnus near the wire to win by a short head.
Most Popular Stories
- Barretts' First Del Mar Sale Sees Increase
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Lopez Family Faces Off at Golden Gate
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Old Friends Cabin Creek Welcomes Be Bullish
- Miss Temple City on Schedule for Royal Ascot
- MarketWatch: McPeek on Yearling Selection