Blazing Speed swept around the early leaders in the stretch of the April 26 Audemars Piguet QE II Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin and found another gear in the final 100 meters to win by two lengths.
G Force rallied powerfully between rivals and collared last year's winner Gordon Lord Byron in the closing stages to capture the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) Sept. 6 at Haydock.
African Rose, the only filly in the field, held on for a determined neck victory in the Ladbrokes Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Doncaster Sept. 13.
Red Clubs earned a long overdue group I win with a decisive victory in the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 8
Taking on 18 opponents – the largest field in the history of Haydock Park's Sprint Cup (Eng-I) – surprising Tante Rose rallied from the back of the pack to overtake defending champion Somnus near the wire to win by a short head.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Birdatthewire Makes Gulfstream Return
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation