Three horses were the quickest workers at a quarter mile April 19 during the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
A daughter of Henny Hughes posted the fastest time for an eighth of a mile during the first session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Hope for Love, a filly by Fortunate Prospect, brought the top price of $110,000 Monday during the first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's spring sale of 2-year-old in training.
Stormy Kris, a Whitney Tower filly consigned by Rising Hill Farm, agent, brought $150,000 Monday to top the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2001 spring sale of 2-year-olds in training. John Dolan and Wesley Ward purchased the session topper, who was produced by the Kris S. mare Surely Kris. The filly worked an eighth-mile in :10 2/5, the fastest work at the distance in the sale's first under tack show on April 18.
Four horses worked quarter-miles in :21 2/5 on Saturday in Central Florida to highlight the fourth and final under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's spring sale of 2-year-olds in training. They were an Our Emblem -- Lomond's Queen colt; Oriana's Magic, a Kipper Kelly -- Magic Meadow filly; a Prospectors Gamble -- Martha Moonshine filly; and Frugality, Fortunate Prospect -- Pinch Penny filly.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- AHC: Bonus Depreciation Bill Passed by House