Chad Brown-trained gelding is looking for his eighth consecutive win in the featured $250,000 New York-bred event Oct. 19 at Belmont Park.
Classic winner Ruler On Ice created some buzz at Aqueduct on a Wednesday afternoon when the 2011 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner unleashed a powerful stretch run to win an allowance optional claiming race Jan. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- FPD Begins Distribution of Liberty Cu Nails
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner