Odds-on choice My Fiona registered the third stakes win of her juvenile campaign when she outfought a game Heat the Rocks in a see-saw stretch run to prevail in the $200,000 Soviet Problem Stakes Dec. 7 at Los Alamitos.
Odds-on Swiss Lake Yodeler wore down 23-1 shot Rovenna in the final yards to win the $200,250 Soviet Problem Stakes Dec. 21 on the next-to-last day of racing at Betfair Hollywood Park.
The final week of racing in the history of Betfair Hollywood Park will begin Friday, Dec. 20 and continue through closing day Sunday, Dec. 22.
A fast pace worked perfectly for Doinghardtimeagain, who swept past the leaders to register a 2 1/4-length victory in the inaugural running of the $196,000 Soviet Problem Stakes at Betfair Hollywood Park Dec. 9.
Home Journey, who has won her first two starts by a combined margin of nearly 10 lengths, will try to stay perfect in the $200,000 Soviet Problem Stakes Dec. 9 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
The $750,000-guaranteed CashCall Futurity (gr. I), an annual stop for future Triple Crown contenders, will once again be the most lucrative event on the stakes calendar for the 2012 autumn meet at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap