Emerald Downs in Auburn, Wash. has begun a search for a new track announcer.
The Washington Horse Racing Commission granted an advance-deposit wagering license to 123Gaming to operate 123bet.com at its monthly meeting April 17.
Racetracks are finding ways to improve the on-track experience for younger fans through social gaming.
Washington's Thoroughbred Showcase--featuring more than 30 former racehorses to prospective new owners--will be held Aug. 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion at Emerald Downs.
If you've ever dreamed about training a Thoroughbred, the Prodigious Fund at Emerald Downs in Washington state might make that dream come true.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tequilita Hopes to Go Distance in Gulfstream Oaks
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager