Emerald Downs in Auburn, Wash. has begun a search for a new track announcer.
The Washington Horse Racing Commission granted an advance-deposit wagering license to 123Gaming to operate 123bet.com at its monthly meeting April 17.
Racetracks are finding ways to improve the on-track experience for younger fans through social gaming.
Washington's Thoroughbred Showcase--featuring more than 30 former racehorses to prospective new owners--will be held Aug. 31 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the WTBOA Sales Pavilion at Emerald Downs.
If you've ever dreamed about training a Thoroughbred, the Prodigious Fund at Emerald Downs in Washington state might make that dream come true.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint