With $300,000 in graded earnings from the Illinois Derby, Done Talking is now virtually guaranteed a starting spot in the Derby should his owners so desire.
Forever Partners, winner of the 2002 Colleen Stakes, sold for $410,000 Monday during the first few hours of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
Gin Talking, Maryland Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old filly of 2000, has been retired from racing because of ankle problems and is booked to Dixieland Band.
Most Popular Stories
- U.A.E. to Supply Horses for Chinese Race Day
- Special Post Time for Aqueduct on Wood Day
- Hall of Fame Jockeys to Compete at Pimlico
- New Vocations Announces 2014 Ambassadors
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Concert Added to Black-Eyed Susan Day Lineup
- Encaustic Sires First Three Foals
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage