With $300,000 in graded earnings from the Illinois Derby, Done Talking is now virtually guaranteed a starting spot in the Derby should his owners so desire.
Forever Partners, winner of the 2002 Colleen Stakes, sold for $410,000 Monday during the first few hours of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
Gin Talking, Maryland Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old filly of 2000, has been retired from racing because of ankle problems and is booked to Dixieland Band.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby