With $300,000 in graded earnings from the Illinois Derby, Done Talking is now virtually guaranteed a starting spot in the Derby should his owners so desire.
Forever Partners, winner of the 2002 Colleen Stakes, sold for $410,000 Monday during the first few hours of the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale in Lexington.
Gin Talking, Maryland Horse of the Year and champion 3-year-old filly of 2000, has been retired from racing because of ankle problems and is booked to Dixieland Band.
Most Popular Stories
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio