Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind and Sagamore Farm's Daring Dancer head an overflow field of 14 plus two also-eligibles for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) slated for Oct. 17 at Keeneland.
Miss Behaviour, the even-money favorite in the 10-horse field, rolled to a commanding victory in the $500,000 Charles Town Oaks (gr. III) at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of Sept. 20.
After three straight runner-up finishes in graded stakes races, grade II winner Miss Behaviour will try to get untracked Saturday, Sept. 20, when she's expected to face nine other 3-year-old fillies in Charles Town Oaks.
CCA Oaks winner will try to extend her winning streak to three in Alabama Stakes
One-two finishers of the Iowa Oaks meet again on the Jersey Shore in classy field
Claiborne Farm and Adele Dilschneider's Size captured her first stakes and third win overall in four starts with a handy upset victory in the $200,000 Iowa Oaks (gr. III) at Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino June 28.
Last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies winner gets nine pounds from Sugar Shock.
River Dancer, a 58-1 shot from Hong Kong, won the $1.79 million Queen Elizabeth II Cup (HK-I) on Sunday by three-quarters of a length in front of 40,000 stunned spectators at Sha Tin Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop