Landaluce Educe Stables' Rosalind and Sagamore Farm's Daring Dancer head an overflow field of 14 plus two also-eligibles for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) slated for Oct. 17 at Keeneland.
Miss Behaviour, the even-money favorite in the 10-horse field, rolled to a commanding victory in the $500,000 Charles Town Oaks (gr. III) at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races the evening of Sept. 20.
After three straight runner-up finishes in graded stakes races, grade II winner Miss Behaviour will try to get untracked Saturday, Sept. 20, when she's expected to face nine other 3-year-old fillies in Charles Town Oaks.
CCA Oaks winner will try to extend her winning streak to three in Alabama Stakes
One-two finishers of the Iowa Oaks meet again on the Jersey Shore in classy field
Claiborne Farm and Adele Dilschneider's Size captured her first stakes and third win overall in four starts with a handy upset victory in the $200,000 Iowa Oaks (gr. III) at Prairie Meadows Racetrack & Casino June 28.
Last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies winner gets nine pounds from Sugar Shock.
River Dancer, a 58-1 shot from Hong Kong, won the $1.79 million Queen Elizabeth II Cup (HK-I) on Sunday by three-quarters of a length in front of 40,000 stunned spectators at Sha Tin Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala