California-based Toasted, owned by Chicago businessman Sidney L. Port, lived up to his advance billing as the horse to beat in Saturday's $200,000 Arlington Classic (gr. IIT) with a 3 1/4-length victory at Arlington Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'