Dual classic winner I'll Have Another is adjusting well to his new home at Big Red Farm in Japan, according to Terence Collier.
Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm went to $1.1 million for a son of Empire Maker, during the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 13.
The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner has been sold to Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm.
What is believed to be the only foal outside Japan by two-time Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Conduit was delivered Feb. 24 at Catesby Clay's Runnymede Farm near Paris, Ky.
Ballymacoll Stud has reached an agreement with Shigeyuki Okada of Big Red Farm in Japan to sell its homebred Conduit for stud duty.
A Rock of Gibraltar colt brought 145 million yen (approximately $1,567,161) July 13 to top the Japanese Racing Horse Association yearling sale, which turned in a solid performance at the Northern Horse Park on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
Most Popular Stories
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Trainer Van Winkle Earns 1,000th Career Win
- NYRA XP App Available for First Time at Saratoga
- Remembering Ben's Cat