Dual classic winner I'll Have Another is adjusting well to his new home at Big Red Farm in Japan, according to Terence Collier.
Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm went to $1.1 million for a son of Empire Maker, during the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 13.
The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner has been sold to Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm.
What is believed to be the only foal outside Japan by two-time Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Conduit was delivered Feb. 24 at Catesby Clay's Runnymede Farm near Paris, Ky.
Ballymacoll Stud has reached an agreement with Shigeyuki Okada of Big Red Farm in Japan to sell its homebred Conduit for stud duty.
A Rock of Gibraltar colt brought 145 million yen (approximately $1,567,161) July 13 to top the Japanese Racing Horse Association yearling sale, which turned in a solid performance at the Northern Horse Park on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
Most Popular Stories
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Finest City Entered for 2017 Debut in Santa Monica
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Awesome Slew Stands Out in Sunshine Millions Classic
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2