Dual classic winner I'll Have Another is adjusting well to his new home at Big Red Farm in Japan, according to Terence Collier.
Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm went to $1.1 million for a son of Empire Maker, during the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 13.
The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner has been sold to Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm.
What is believed to be the only foal outside Japan by two-time Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Conduit was delivered Feb. 24 at Catesby Clay's Runnymede Farm near Paris, Ky.
Ballymacoll Stud has reached an agreement with Shigeyuki Okada of Big Red Farm in Japan to sell its homebred Conduit for stud duty.
A Rock of Gibraltar colt brought 145 million yen (approximately $1,567,161) July 13 to top the Japanese Racing Horse Association yearling sale, which turned in a solid performance at the Northern Horse Park on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Tops NTRA Poll
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Ranking the Kentucky Derby Workouts
- Weir, Lipinski on NBC Social Media for Derby
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Upstart Breeder Out of Hospital, CD Bound
- NJ Casino Simulcast Bill Signed Into Law
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze