Dual classic winner I'll Have Another is adjusting well to his new home at Big Red Farm in Japan, according to Terence Collier.
Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm went to $1.1 million for a son of Empire Maker, during the fourth session of the Keeneland September yearling sale Sept. 13.
The Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner has been sold to Shigeyuki Okada's Big Red Farm.
What is believed to be the only foal outside Japan by two-time Emirates Airline Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) winner Conduit was delivered Feb. 24 at Catesby Clay's Runnymede Farm near Paris, Ky.
Ballymacoll Stud has reached an agreement with Shigeyuki Okada of Big Red Farm in Japan to sell its homebred Conduit for stud duty.
A Rock of Gibraltar colt brought 145 million yen (approximately $1,567,161) July 13 to top the Japanese Racing Horse Association yearling sale, which turned in a solid performance at the Northern Horse Park on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Weather Impacts Churchill June 23 Program