George Russell has been re-elected president of the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association, which announced its new executive committee and board members for 2015 on Oct. 23.
The Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association Nov. 6 elected officers and outlined its strategy for 2014.
Hear No Evil, a son of Carson City who was a stakes winner on both dirt and turf, will stand at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla., for a fee of $5,000.
Saint Afleet, a grade II winner, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Jim and Sheila DiMare's Rising Hill Farm near Ocala, Fla.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Park Cancels Feb. 28 Racing
- Another Chapter for John Nerud
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse