B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm has acquired Tapit's grade I-performing son Normandy Invasion, who will stand in 2016 at Keane Stud in Amenia, N.Y.
Danza, winner of the 2014 Arkansas Derby (gr. I) and third-place finisher in the subsequent Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), will stand the 2016 breeding season at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm.
Hampton Court, a track record-setting group I winner by Redoute's Choice, has been retired and will stand upcoming South Hemisphere breeding season at the new Spendthrift Australia in Victoria.
Graded stakes winner Super Ninety Nine has been retired from racing and will stand in 2015 at Josh and Mike Pons' Country Life Farm near Bel Air, Md., as the property of Spendthrift Farm and Country Life.
Cross Traffic, winner of the 2013 Whitney Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course, has retired and will stand the 2015 breeding season at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm in Lexington, KY.
B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm has acquired the breeding interest in Itsmyluckyday, most recently runner-up in the Aug. 2 Whitney Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga Race Course.
Grade I-winning sprinter Shakin It Up has been retired from racing and will stand the 2015 breeding season at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm in Lexington.
B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm has acquired the breeding rights to multiple grade I winner Goldencents, who will retire to the Lexington farm at the end of his 4-year-old campaign and stand the 2015 breeding season.
B. Wayne Hughes' four-time grade I winner Court Vision will be retired following the Nov. 5 TVG Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) and will enter stud in 2012 at Michael Byrne's Park Stud in Ontario, Canada.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Endgame for Gun Runner in 2017
- Knee Chip Knocks El Areeb Off Derby Trail
- Sheikh Mohammed 'Definitely' Plans to Hike DWC Purse
- Del Mar Altering Main Track Banking and Grading
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Baffert Could Send Three to Santa Anita Derby
- Suffolk Downs Sale Approved by Gaming Commission
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Zimmer Relocated to Poplar Creek in Ohio