Reigning Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) winner Stopchargingmaria has been retired from racing, according to Shannon Potter, president of Town and Country Racing.
Majority interest in graded stakes winner X Y Jet has been sold to California-based Rockingham Ranch, with the March 26 Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) at Meydan as the main target.
The undefeated Speightstown colt Eastwood commanded attention during the Fasig-Tipton summer horses of racing age sale when he was hammered down for $800,000 at the July 15 auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance