Reigning Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) winner Stopchargingmaria has been retired from racing, according to Shannon Potter, president of Town and Country Racing.
Majority interest in graded stakes winner X Y Jet has been sold to California-based Rockingham Ranch, with the March 26 Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) at Meydan as the main target.
The undefeated Speightstown colt Eastwood commanded attention during the Fasig-Tipton summer horses of racing age sale when he was hammered down for $800,000 at the July 15 auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes