Reigning Longines Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) winner Stopchargingmaria has been retired from racing, according to Shannon Potter, president of Town and Country Racing.
Majority interest in graded stakes winner X Y Jet has been sold to California-based Rockingham Ranch, with the March 26 Dubai Golden Shaheen (UAE-I) at Meydan as the main target.
The undefeated Speightstown colt Eastwood commanded attention during the Fasig-Tipton summer horses of racing age sale when he was hammered down for $800,000 at the July 15 auction.
Most Popular Stories
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Well-Placed Illuminant Shines in Monrovia
- Tapwrit Works Towards Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double
- Gormley Works for Possible Belmont Start