Heritage Stallions announced the addition of group I-winning Seville, the first son of Europe's leading sire Galileo to stand in the Mid-Atlantic region, to its stallion roster in Chesapeake City, Md., for 2015.
Trainer Chris Waller notched a third group I win this season when Boban stormed on the outside from the back of the field to edge favorite Streama in the Star Epsom (Aus-I) Oct. 5 at Royal Randwick.
Masked Marvel drew clear in the final furlong on his way to a decisive three-length victory in the $780,000 Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) at Doncaster Racecourse Sept. 10.
Meandre benefitted from a perfectly-timed ride by Maxime Guyon as he stormed past Seville in the final yards to capture the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) at Longchamp July 14.
Treasure Beach just got up in the final strides to lead home an Aidan O'Brien sweep in the $1,772,850 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 26.
Casamento took the lead two furlongs from home and shook off the late challenge of Seville to win the Racing Post Trophy (Eng-I) at Doncaster Oct. 23.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis