Lenny Shulman asks the Vision 20/20 group 'What Would You Do as Racing Czar?' watch video
Released daily during the 30 days prior to the 2013 Breeders' Cup, these stories offer a behind-the-scenes look at this prestigious event and uncover fascinating details about the people and horses that have created history. Order Now!
Tom LaMarra and Pete Denk discuss exacta, trifecta and superfecta bets. Sponsored by HRTV.
More than $5 million in purses and more than $100,000 in bonus money will be available through the 11-race "NTRA Champions" series on CBS in June and July. The network will air five hours of programming during four programs.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Thursday that the "NTRA Champions" series is moving to CBS next year. An abbreviated version of the series, which began in 1999 on the Fox network, will begin after the Triple Crown and include races on the dirt and turf. CBS will air four shows spanning five hours and each show will feature a dirt race and turf race.
A 2-year-old racing series tied to participation in the National Thoroughbred Racing Association through auction- or foal registration-related contributions was announced Monday by the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Lexington Tracks Eye Instant Racing Licenses
- WV Racing, Breeding Take 10% Revenue Hit
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream