Trainer David Fawkes has two for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I): last year's winner Big Drama and Apriority.
Harold Queen's homebred Big Drama was made the 5-2 morning line favorite to repeat in the Nov. 5 Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I). He'll break from post 8 in a field of 9.
Godolphin Racing's Girolamo, the 3-1 morning line favorite for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr.I), draws post 2 and will face 11 in the six-furlong race.
Breeders' Cup has made a few changes to the race order for its Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Big longshot Dancing in Silks, a 25-1 gelding by Black Minnaloushe, poked his nose out in front to win a four-horse cavalry charge in the $2-million Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) Nov. 7 at Santa Anita Park. Heavy favorite Zensational finished fifth.
Bear Stables' Fatal Bullet, second in last year's Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), returns to a synthetic surface in the grade III Phoenix Stakes at Keeneland for its Oct. 9 opening-day program.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- New H-2B Visa Program Rules Released
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- Average of 16 Million Viewed KY Derby on NBC
- U.S. Rep. Marean Joins AHC Board of Trustees
- Solid Gains in Economic Indicators for April