Trainer David Fawkes has two for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I): last year's winner Big Drama and Apriority.
Harold Queen's homebred Big Drama was made the 5-2 morning line favorite to repeat in the Nov. 5 Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I). He'll break from post 8 in a field of 9.
Godolphin Racing's Girolamo, the 3-1 morning line favorite for the Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr.I), draws post 2 and will face 11 in the six-furlong race.
Breeders' Cup has made a few changes to the race order for its Nov. 5-6 World Championships at Churchill Downs.
Big longshot Dancing in Silks, a 25-1 gelding by Black Minnaloushe, poked his nose out in front to win a four-horse cavalry charge in the $2-million Sentient Jet Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) Nov. 7 at Santa Anita Park. Heavy favorite Zensational finished fifth.
Bear Stables' Fatal Bullet, second in last year's Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), returns to a synthetic surface in the grade III Phoenix Stakes at Keeneland for its Oct. 9 opening-day program.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze
- Cathryn Sophia Gets Early Morning Workout
- Abashiri Sweeps South African Triple Crown
- Romans' Derby Pair Breezes at Churchill
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses