An Indiana lawmaker has introduced legislation calling for an independent report on the economic impact of the horse racing and breeding industry in the state.
An Indiana legislator has proposed licenses to operate slot machines at two racetracks in the state be auctioned to the highest bidder.
The Indiana Senate has approved legislation that would authorize slot machines at Hoosier Park and Indiana Downs. The measure now goes back to the House of Representatives, where changes made by the Senate can be approved or rejected.
Most Popular Stories
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Churchill Downs Plans $18 Million in Upgrades
- Gural-Owned Tracks Join Integrity Coalition
- Woodbine Set for 2015 WEGCares Initiaitive
- Ireland and the Thoroughbred
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing