Back on her favored Woodbine turf course, Solid Appeal scored a repeat victory in the $196,576 Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 when she edged past upset-minded Why Katherine in deep stretch.
Overlooked Solid Appeal won for the second time in as many starts this year when she drew off in the Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 on the Woodbine turf for her first stakes tally.
It Tiz, trying the Santa Anita turf for the first time, took advantage of a fast pace to record a late-running upset victory in the inaugural running of the $79,150 Megahertz Stakes Jan. 23.
A competitive buying bench helped the select weanlings sold during William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and breeding stock sale gross Aust$7.026 million ($6,107,650 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win