Back on her favored Woodbine turf course, Solid Appeal scored a repeat victory in the $196,576 Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 when she edged past upset-minded Why Katherine in deep stretch.
Overlooked Solid Appeal won for the second time in as many starts this year when she drew off in the Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 on the Woodbine turf for her first stakes tally.
It Tiz, trying the Santa Anita turf for the first time, took advantage of a fast pace to record a late-running upset victory in the inaugural running of the $79,150 Megahertz Stakes Jan. 23.
A competitive buying bench helped the select weanlings sold during William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and breeding stock sale gross Aust$7.026 million ($6,107,650 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million