Back on her favored Woodbine turf course, Solid Appeal scored a repeat victory in the $196,576 Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 when she edged past upset-minded Why Katherine in deep stretch.
Overlooked Solid Appeal won for the second time in as many starts this year when she drew off in the Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 on the Woodbine turf for her first stakes tally.
It Tiz, trying the Santa Anita turf for the first time, took advantage of a fast pace to record a late-running upset victory in the inaugural running of the $79,150 Megahertz Stakes Jan. 23.
A competitive buying bench helped the select weanlings sold during William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and breeding stock sale gross Aust$7.026 million ($6,107,650 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill