Back on her favored Woodbine turf course, Solid Appeal scored a repeat victory in the $196,576 Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 when she edged past upset-minded Why Katherine in deep stretch.
Overlooked Solid Appeal won for the second time in as many starts this year when she drew off in the Nassau Stakes (Can-IIT) May 25 on the Woodbine turf for her first stakes tally.
It Tiz, trying the Santa Anita turf for the first time, took advantage of a fast pace to record a late-running upset victory in the inaugural running of the $79,150 Megahertz Stakes Jan. 23.
A competitive buying bench helped the select weanlings sold during William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and breeding stock sale gross Aust$7.026 million ($6,107,650 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- PA House Resolution Supports Sports Betting
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom