Gary Seidler's multiple graded stakes winner Queenie Belle has been retired from racing due to a slight muscle injury. She will be bred to Fusaichi Pegasus.
Gary Seidler's Queenie Belle earned the second grade II victory of her career, winning the $209,400 Lady's Secret Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) by 1 1/4 lengths Saturday at Santa Anita.
Gary Seidler's 3-year-old Cal-bred filly Queenie Belle pressed the early pace and pulled away to a two-length win in the $150,000 Princess Stakes (gr. II) Saturday at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Fair Grounds Horses Nearing Release From Quarantine
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- OBS Championship Stakes Fields Set
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby