A neck injury suffered earlier this season has prompted jockey Casey Chavez to retire from racing.
Walt Disney Pictures and Buena Vista Home Entertainment has filed a lawsuit in New York that seeks to prove the 2010 film Secretariat doesn't violate the publicity rights of former CBS track announcer Charles Anderson.
Penny Chenery, owner of Secretariat, sits down with Lenny Shulman in October 2009 to share her remembrances of Big Red and his legendary career. Watch Video
What did you think of the Secretariat movie? Submit your review. Review the Movie
Lenny and Steve discuss September racing at Belmont, the upcoming Secretariat movie, the Preakness bonus, and more. Sponsored by Darby Dan Farm. Watch Video
- By Vic Zast
Four horses leave the ranks of the non-winners. Read Blog
The talents of the upcoming film Secretariat were the star attractions of the Kentucky Derby Museum at Churchill Downs April 29. Press conference panel included Diane Lane, Penny Chenery, Randall Wallace, and Mark Ciardi.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops, Will Breeze June 1
- Frammento Has Final Drill at Saratoga
- Spanish Queen Carries On in American Oaks
- Tale of Verve, Mubtaahij Breeze for Belmont
- Alsvid Takes Aristides Over Work All Week
- Lockout Closes to Connaught Cup Win
- Texas Red Works Toward Possible Dwyer Start
- French Navy Sails to Group I Upset in SAf
- Posse to Shuttle to Uruguay
- Evangeline Downs Stakes Taken Off Turf