A Kentucky lawmaker has introduced legislation that would impose a 3.5% tax on out-of-state advance deposit wagering companies that take bets from Kentucky residents.
The International Horsemen's Wagering Assurance Group, which intends to recapture pari-mutuel revenue and funnel it to horsemen, jockeys, and racetracks, announced it has officially opened a secondary pari-mutuel operation with a hub in Las Vegas and call center in Curacao.
Most Popular Stories
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Keeneland Asks to Move Simulcasts to Red Mile
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis
- Kentucky Downs Plans KTDF Purse Increase
- ABR Releases Episode 4 of TC Video Series