A Kentucky lawmaker has introduced legislation that would impose a 3.5% tax on out-of-state advance deposit wagering companies that take bets from Kentucky residents.
- By Tom LaMarra
The International Horsemen's Wagering Assurance Group, which intends to recapture pari-mutuel revenue and funnel it to horsemen, jockeys, and racetracks, announced it has officially opened a secondary pari-mutuel operation with a hub in Las Vegas and call center in Curacao.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- First Foal for Circumference is a Filly
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York