A study on former racehorses transitioned to second careers indicates a large percentage of them are acquired from their owners, not auctions.
The inaugural Thoroughbred Makeover and National Symposium, dedicated to developing second careers for retired Thoroughbred racehorses, will be held in Baltimore. Twenty-six trainers from the U.S. and Canada will participate.
Most Popular Stories
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine
- Seven Seek First Graded Score in Las Flores
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Avila Draws Suspension Dates, Plans to Appeal
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair