Grade I-winning millionaire Haynesfield has been acquired by Climax Stallions, a new venture of Bob and Sean Feld, and will be relocated to Rancho San Miguel for the 2017 breeding season.
The connections of Miss Temple City, who became the first female winner of the Maker’s 46 Mile (gr. IT) last out April 15, have confirmed the filly will be pointed toward the £175,000 Duke of Cambridge Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot.
Bullet Train, the British-bred son of Sadler's Wells--Kind, by Danehill and half brother to world champion Frankel, will stand the 2014 breeding season at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Wintergreen Stallion Station announced Jan. 2 that Sean Feld, formerly of Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, has been named managing director of Bullet Train, LLC.
Esther Marr interviews Sean Feld of Spendthrift Farm at the Fasig-Tipton July Sale.
- By Esther Marr
University of Kentucky student Sean Feld and alumnus Billy Ajello have defied the notion one must reach a particular age or gain a certain level of experience to invest in the Thoroughbred industry.
It was Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) preview day at the California oval Monday as four of the eight or nine expected runners were put through their final drills for Saturday‚s $750,000 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) prep.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Revolutionary Equine Waste Recycling System
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31