The connections of Miss Temple City, who became the first female winner of the Maker’s 46 Mile (gr. IT) last out April 15, have confirmed the filly will be pointed toward the £175,000 Duke of Cambridge Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot.
Bullet Train, the British-bred son of Sadler's Wells--Kind, by Danehill and half brother to world champion Frankel, will stand the 2014 breeding season at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Wintergreen Stallion Station announced Jan. 2 that Sean Feld, formerly of Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, has been named managing director of Bullet Train, LLC.
Esther Marr interviews Sean Feld of Spendthrift Farm at the Fasig-Tipton July Sale.
- By Esther Marr
University of Kentucky student Sean Feld and alumnus Billy Ajello have defied the notion one must reach a particular age or gain a certain level of experience to invest in the Thoroughbred industry.
It was Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) preview day at the California oval Monday as four of the eight or nine expected runners were put through their final drills for Saturday‚s $750,000 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) prep.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- Haskin: Viva Canonero...Again
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo