Bob Feld is TOBA's January member of month
Grade I-winning millionaire Haynesfield has been acquired by Climax Stallions, a new venture of Bob and Sean Feld, and will be relocated to Rancho San Miguel for the 2017 breeding season.
The connections of Miss Temple City, who became the first female winner of the Maker’s 46 Mile (gr. IT) last out April 15, have confirmed the filly will be pointed toward the £175,000 Duke of Cambridge Stakes (Eng-II) at Royal Ascot.
Bullet Train, the British-bred son of Sadler's Wells--Kind, by Danehill and half brother to world champion Frankel, will stand the 2014 breeding season at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Wintergreen Stallion Station announced Jan. 2 that Sean Feld, formerly of Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, has been named managing director of Bullet Train, LLC.
Esther Marr interviews Sean Feld of Spendthrift Farm at the Fasig-Tipton July Sale.
- By Esther Marr
University of Kentucky student Sean Feld and alumnus Billy Ajello have defied the notion one must reach a particular age or gain a certain level of experience to invest in the Thoroughbred industry.
It was Santa Anita Derby (gr. I) preview day at the California oval Monday as four of the eight or nine expected runners were put through their final drills for Saturday‚s $750,000 Kentucky Derby (gr. I) prep.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Quiet Business Wins Bewitch on Keeneland's Closing Day
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work