Keeping with the international spirit of Dubai World Cup Day, an incredibly accomplished field of 16 older males and females from seven different countries will go postward in the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I) at Nad Al Sheba Racecourse.
Dorabella bested New Zealand's favorite mare, Seachange, to take the Captain Cook Stakes (NZ-I) Oct. 27 at Trentham.
Coolmore-owned mare Aqua d'Amore became the vehicle for Danehill's 80th individual grade I winner in upstaging her Futurity Stakes' rivals at Melbourne's Caulfield oval on March 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell