Auroras Encore sprang a 66-1 upset in the 975,000 John Smith's Grand National Chase April 6 at Aintree, surging to a nine-length triumph in the world's most famous steeplechase.
Katie Walsh will attempt to become the first female jockey to win the John Smith's Grand National when she rides Seabass April 6 at Aintree. Seabass is second-choice, at 8-1, of the 40 horses entered.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture