The first reported foal for Mark Valeski is a chestnut filly out of Ambition Unbridled born Jan. 27 at Susan and John Sykes' Woodford Thoroughbreds Florida near Reddick.
The first reported foal for He's Had Enough is a bay filly born Jan. 17 at Susan and John Sykes' Woodford Thoroughbreds near Reddick, Fla.
Matt Lyons, vice president and general manager of Woodford Thoroughbreds, announced Jan. 7 new staff assignments at the Woodford farm operations in Kentucky and Florida.
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has scheduled a pedigree and conformation clinic on March 11-12 at the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company in Ocala, Fla.
The first reported foal for grade I winner Currency Swap arrived Jan. 8 at Woodford Thoroughbreds in Ocala, Fla., when graded stakes winner Le Mi Geaux, by First Samurai, delivered a colt.
Repent, who began his stallion career at John Sykes' CloverLeaf Farms II near Reddick, Fla., will stand in 2013 on the same property, now called Woodford Thoroughbreds. The son of Louis Quatorze's fee is $3,000.
Jacqueline "Jackie" Kintz, who raced graded stakes winner Lady Belsara in partnership, died Sept. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Danzing Candy Wires Lone Star Handicap
- Ashleyluvssugar Wins Second Charles Whittingham
- Twisted Tom Works Toward Belmont Stakes
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Souper Tapit Gets Graded Score in Marine Stakes
- Galileo, Coolmore Dominate European Classics
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner