The executive committee of the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium (RMTC) has approved a uniform testing threshold of 110 parts per billion (ppb) in blood for the naturally occurring amino acid gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Gulfstream Park will begin third-party administration of race-day furosemide beginning Wednesday, Nov. 19.
- By Blood-Horse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding two educational events, as well as its annual members meeting, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., during the first week of August.
OwnerView, the website developed by The Jockey Club and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association to assist Thoroughbred owners, has added sections devoted to veterinary care and racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes