The executive committee of the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium (RMTC) has approved a uniform testing threshold of 110 parts per billion (ppb) in blood for the naturally occurring amino acid gamma-aminobutyric acid.
Gulfstream Park will begin third-party administration of race-day furosemide beginning Wednesday, Nov. 19.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Thoroughbred Breeding, Northeast Region, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
The Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association is holding two educational events, as well as its annual members meeting, in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., during the first week of August.
OwnerView, the website developed by The Jockey Club and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association to assist Thoroughbred owners, has added sections devoted to veterinary care and racetracks.
Most Popular Stories
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm