Two-time grade I winner Student Council is set to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia in a deal brokered by Schumer Bloodstock.
Justenuffhumor and Toccet will continue their stud careers in Turkey, it was announced Nov. 12. The deal was brokered by Schumer Bloodstock.
Chad Schumer discusses the offering of a 20% interest in the stallion Curlin, which has a minimum bid price of $2.5 million. Listen Now
Schumer Bloodstock, in conjunction with M2 Transport, will handle the sale of a 20% interest in Central Kentucky sire Curlin.
Graeme Hall, sire of this year's Indiana Derby (gr. II) winner East Hall, has been sold through Schumer Bloodstock to continue his stud career in Saudi Arabia.
Grade I-placed Apriority, winner of the Mr. Prospector Stakes (gr. III), has been retired to stand at Michele Rodriguez and Lee Daniel Thomas's Elite Thoroughbreds in Folsom, La.
Canadian Frontier, sire of grade I-winning fillies Hilda's Passion and No Such Word, has been sold to stand in Saudi Arabia.
Graded stakes performers Keyed Entry, Patriot Act, Roaring Fever, and Zavata have been sold to continue their stud careers in Saudi Arabia in deals brokered by Chad Schumer of Schumer Bloodstock.
Songandaprayer, who is Unbridled's Song's leading son at stud, will stand in 2013 at Harold Forman's The Stallion Station at Copper Crowne near Opalousas, La.
Schumer Bloodstock has purchased stallions Act of Duty and Will He Shine for export to Saudi Arabia.
Seeking the Best, a Japanese group stakes winner, has been purchased for stud duty at Haras Gran Derby near Caracas, Venezuela.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic