Brisnet.com Ultimate Queen Elizabeth Preview: Fast is Fast even on turf. read blog
TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup and the Athenia read blog
Tom LaMarra and Claire Novak handicap the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes at Keeneland. Will one of the Kitten's win this weekend? Download Brisnet Past Performances for the Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup Stakes.
Alterite, a 1 1/2-length winner of the Garden City Stakes (gr. IT) in her North American debut last month, heads a field of nine 3-year-old fillies entered for the $400,000 Queen Elizabeth II Challenge Cup (gr. IT).
La Collina, the only group I winner in the Coolmore Fusaichi Pegasus Matron Stakes (Ire-I) field, sprung a 25-1 upset at Leopardstown Sept. 7, which was also a big day for American and European champion Ouija Board.
Qatar Racing will bid to win a second classic in less than a week after recently acquiring a half-interest in Investec Epsom Oaks (Eng-I) favorite Secret Gesture.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Look Back: Justakiss, Ole Liz Win Divisions of Bewitch
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017