The son of Carson City will relocate from Florida to Mighty Acres near Pryor, Okla., according to Schumer Bloodstock and The Stallion Company, which brokered the move.
Save Big Money was represented by his first winner when Mama's Mad Money posted an upset victory at 7-1 odds in the July 5 Iowa Stallion Stakes at Prairie Meadows.
The first foal by stakes-placed Save Big Money is an Oklahoma-bred colt out of the Track Barron mare Gunner's Niece.
Save Big Money, a multiple stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, has been retired to stud at Dr. Warren and Linda Center's Mighty Acres in Pryor, Okla. He will stand for $2,500 live foal.
The 5-year-old gelding won for the first time in nearly 18 months Jan. 12 at Fair Grounds.
The turf event at Fair Grounds will test 10 older horses, five of which met each other last month.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch