Favored Just The Judge, invading from Great Britain, appears headed for the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf (gr. IT) after powering through the Woodbine stretch to prevail in the $500,000 E. P. Taylor Stakes (Can-IT) Oct. 19.
Just The Judge, winner of the 2013 Etihad Airway Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I), is to be offered at the Tattersalls December sale, scheduled for Nov. 24 -- Dec. 4 in Newmarket.
Irish classic winner Just The Judge will try halt a six-race winless stretch in the Beverly D. (gr. I) on the Arlington Million (gr. I) undercard Aug. 16 at Arlington International Racecourse.
Just The Judge won the Etihad Airways Irish One Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) May 26 at the Curragh following her close second in the English equivalent for 3-year-old fillies earlier this month.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Nancy From Nairobi Wins Royal Heroine
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Big Blue Kitten Heads Woodford Turf Classic
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence