Dal Cielo won the Diamond Stakes, and Sakhee's Soldier took the New Zealand Stakes in a group I doubleheader March 7 at Ellerslie.
Book 2 of the Tattersalls October yearling sale generated its highest-ever gross of 31,039,000 guineas ($52,606,680 in U.S. funds) during a four-day run in England.
Topped by a Sakhee's Secret colt, the Tattersalls December Foal Sale began Nov. 24 with across-the-board increases in key statistical categories.
Red Clubs earned a long overdue group I win with a decisive victory in the Betfred Sprint Cup (Eng-I) at Haydock Park Sept. 8
Marchand D'Or came on with a late run to capture his second consecutive Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) at Deauville August 5.
With sprinters gathered from around the world -- Australia, Germany, South Africa, France, and Ireland, it was British-based Sakhee's Secret who captured the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket on Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in South Korea
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Undrafted Opens Season in Shakertown
- Kobe's Back Returns East for Commonwealth
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland