Graded stakes-placed Sailor's Warning, who stood his first season at Sam Fieramosca's Colonial Farms near Colts Neck, N.J., in 2002, died Aug. 28 of an apparent heart attack.
Sailor's Warning, a graded stakes placed son of Storm Cat, will stand in 2002 at Sam Fieramosca's Colonial Farms near Colt's Neck, N.J. His fee will be $3,500.
Trippi, returning from a nine-length rout over fellow sophomores in the Riva Ridge (gr. II) on the Belmont Stakes card, set all the fractions on the way to a 4 1/2 length win against older horses in the $150,000 Tom Fool Handicap (gr. II) Sunday at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup