Million-dollar earner Bribon was the class play in the $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III), and the grade I winner lived up to his reputation with a stylish 1 3/4-length win Oct. 30 at Belmont Park.
Last year's Met Mile winner rallies to win the six-furlong grade II race on the Belmont Stakes undercard in 1:09.63.
Favored Bribon used a huge sweeping move on the turn to open a big lead in the stretch en route to his first graded stakes win in the $110,000 Westchester (gr. III) April 29 as Belmont Park opened its 2009 spring/summer meet.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- License Review Likely for Charged Penn Vets
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Stellar Wind Striking for Curlin
- Competitive Edge Wins Comeback at Gulfstream
- Grade I Winner La Tia Retired
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- Keeneland Spring Meet Set to Open April 3