Stallion War Chant will permanently move to Yarradale Stud in western Australia, the farm said July 22. He has stood at Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky and has shuttled to Yarradale for three years.
The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Booked full for the current season, young sire Frost Giant will be headed from his base in New York to stand at Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the Southern Hemisphere season that begins in August.
Three Chimneys Farm stallion War Chant (Danzig--Hollywood Wildcat, by Kris S.), will shuttle to Ron Sayers' Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the 2011 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Consistent Just Jack Set for Maryland Million
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill