Stallion War Chant will permanently move to Yarradale Stud in western Australia, the farm said July 22. He has stood at Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky and has shuttled to Yarradale for three years.
The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Booked full for the current season, young sire Frost Giant will be headed from his base in New York to stand at Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the Southern Hemisphere season that begins in August.
Three Chimneys Farm stallion War Chant (Danzig--Hollywood Wildcat, by Kris S.), will shuttle to Ron Sayers' Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the 2011 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Run in Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Churchill Donates to Charities, University
- Watsdachances Takes Aim at Dance Smartly
- Divisidero, Bolo Square Off in Belmont Derby
- Virginia Aims to Move Graded Stakes to Laurel
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic