Stallion War Chant will permanently move to Yarradale Stud in western Australia, the farm said July 22. He has stood at Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky and has shuttled to Yarradale for three years.
The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Booked full for the current season, young sire Frost Giant will be headed from his base in New York to stand at Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the Southern Hemisphere season that begins in August.
Three Chimneys Farm stallion War Chant (Danzig--Hollywood Wildcat, by Kris S.), will shuttle to Ron Sayers' Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the 2011 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome