Stallion War Chant will permanently move to Yarradale Stud in western Australia, the farm said July 22. He has stood at Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky and has shuttled to Yarradale for three years.
The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Booked full for the current season, young sire Frost Giant will be headed from his base in New York to stand at Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the Southern Hemisphere season that begins in August.
Three Chimneys Farm stallion War Chant (Danzig--Hollywood Wildcat, by Kris S.), will shuttle to Ron Sayers' Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the 2011 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- McCarron: Clarification
- Hope for Distribution of PA Breeder Awards
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California