Stallion War Chant will permanently move to Yarradale Stud in western Australia, the farm said July 22. He has stood at Three Chimneys Farm in Kentucky and has shuttled to Yarradale for three years.
The first Western Australian crop of Kentucky-based sire War Chant made a splash on day one of the Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 18, with a filly sold for the day's highest price and three colts among the top 10.
Booked full for the current season, young sire Frost Giant will be headed from his base in New York to stand at Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the Southern Hemisphere season that begins in August.
Three Chimneys Farm stallion War Chant (Danzig--Hollywood Wildcat, by Kris S.), will shuttle to Ron Sayers' Yarradale Stud in Western Australia for the 2011 breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- Badilla Earns Emotional Win at Golden Gate
- Team Texas Red Partners With TV Star
- Shadwell Sire Bahri Pensioned in England
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Lubash Takes West Point for Second Time
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired