The New York Racing Association and UPS have announced a partnership agreement for the Belmont Park Spring race meeting, including the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I). The deal is being made in association with ABC Regional Sports Sales.
The UPS Foundation, the charitable arm of UPS, has given a $10,000 grant to Thoroughbred Charities of America to honor Eight Belles, who suffered a fatal breakdown after her second place finish to Big Brown in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
For the second consecutive year, Churchill Downs and UPS will team up to bring the horsepower of the Kentucky Derby to NASCAR, as the two companies unveiled a special Kentucky Derby 134 paint scheme Feb. 29 that will be featured on the #44 UPS Toyota Camry during the Aaron's 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway April 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning