The New York Racing Association and UPS have announced a partnership agreement for the Belmont Park Spring race meeting, including the June 7 Belmont Stakes (gr. I). The deal is being made in association with ABC Regional Sports Sales.
The UPS Foundation, the charitable arm of UPS, has given a $10,000 grant to Thoroughbred Charities of America to honor Eight Belles, who suffered a fatal breakdown after her second place finish to Big Brown in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
For the second consecutive year, Churchill Downs and UPS will team up to bring the horsepower of the Kentucky Derby to NASCAR, as the two companies unveiled a special Kentucky Derby 134 paint scheme Feb. 29 that will be featured on the #44 UPS Toyota Camry during the Aaron's 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway April 27.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam