Runnymede Farm in Paris, Ky. is the matriarch of Bluegrass nurseries. Founded in 1867 by Colonel Ezekiel Clay, Runnymede has turned out stellar runners for nearly 150 years. Currently, Catesby Clay, carries on the legacy.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci