Runnymede Farm in Paris, Ky. is the matriarch of Bluegrass nurseries. Founded in 1867 by Colonel Ezekiel Clay, Runnymede has turned out stellar runners for nearly 150 years. Currently, Catesby Clay, carries on the legacy.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Lexie Lou Back to Winning Ways at Woodbine
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair