Runnymede Farm in Paris, Ky. is the matriarch of Bluegrass nurseries. Founded in 1867 by Colonel Ezekiel Clay, Runnymede has turned out stellar runners for nearly 150 years. Currently, Catesby Clay, carries on the legacy.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Ness Aiming for Ninth Straight Tampa Title
- Spanish Queen Unmatched in Honeymoon Victory
- Medaglia d'Oro Weanling Tops Inglis Sale
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Longtime Owner/Breeder Miles Dies at 85